The charm of the village market remains a must during a stay in South Finistère. A place for open-air exchanges, you will find fresh produce, cold meats, cheeses, breads and pastries, flowers and plants, wines, clothes and accessories or local crafts.
Come and meet rural Brittany, rich in tradition and character, as you stroll through the village square, at the foot of the bell tower, close to the locals who will be happy to share some of their recipes with you. The unique community feeling of the village markets will give you a taste of the local culture.
Local crafts, handmade products, fresh organic produce, come and recharge your batteries in the heart of a living heritage, far from the crowded beaches or the frenzy of the cities. A completely different energy is offered to you.
Listen carefully to the latest local stories. As a passing barge with a curiosity for the good things of the land, you will always come across happiness at the market in the village square.
Markets and opening days
Region of Quimperlé
- Wednesday mornings in the city centre. The big market takes place on the 2nd and 4th Wednesday of each month
- Friday evenings at the Kérancréach Farm, from 5pm to 7pm
- Sunday morning in the Rue Jean Marie Carer.
- Saturday mornings on the Place de l’Église
- Tuesdays from 4pm (from 07/07/2021 to 25/08/2021) in the Place du Général de Gaulle
- Wednesday mornings (mid-June to mid-September) in Le Pouldu, in the car park of the Tourist Office.
- Sunday evenings from 6.30pm to 10pm (from 04/07/2021 to 29/08/2021) in the rue des Grands Sables
- Saturday from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the car park in Rue du Scorff
- Fridays from 4 to 8 p.m. (May to October) and from 4 to 7 p.m. from 1 November, in the central square, opposite the Town Hall
- Thursday morning in front of the Town Hall
- Wednesday morning at Ty Bodel
- Tuesday mornings in the church square
- Every 2nd Friday of the month from 5.30 pm to 7.30 pm at Coat-Savé
- Saturday morning at Kergroës
- Friday mornings on the Place Saint-Michel
- Sunday mornings on the Place Hervo
- Fridays from 4.30pm to 7pm behind the Church.
- Wednesday mornings and Saturday mornings on the Yves Loudoux square behind the Tourist Office.
- The 2nd Sunday of the month from 8am to 1pm, from March to October, flea market and small market, on the Place du Centre
- The 4th Sunday of the month from 9am to 1pm, from March to October, local producers’ market, on the Place du Centre
- Saturday morning on the Place de la Libération, in front of the Town Hall
Pont-Aven to Concarneau
- Monday morning at Place Jean Jaurès
- Wednesday afternoon at Place Jean Jaurès
- Friday morning at Place Jean Jaurès
- Tuesday afternoons (from 4pm to 7.30pm) in the Beuzec-Conq district
- Tuesday mornings at Place Julia in winter and Quai Botrel in summer
- Tuesday afternoon at the church square
- Wednesday morning at the church square
- Thursday mornings in the city centre
- Friday evening in front of the town hall
- Saturday morning at the church square
- Sunday morning on the main square